This Vertical Centrifugal Electropump Scopel Type R2V 192/2 with column and Casing submerged in the pumped liquid, was built in special execution for installation in steelwork; it is a pump suitable for lifting water with flakes.
It has been designed and built in special execution as the column is protected. The pump, which has maximum of sturdiness, reliability and silentness , has the following technical characteristics:
- N ° 2 IMPELLERS IN BZ B10 – this material has anticorrosive characteristics and is suitable for pumping water with the presence of flakes.
- N ° 2 BODY PUMPS IN G25 (Cast Iron)
- COLUMN LENGTH: 2850 mm
- MECHANICAL SEAL (In this type of pump can be installed or an adjustable stuffing box type or a mechanical seal).
- SELF-PRIMING RUNNING : guaranteed by submerged pump casing
- INSTALLATION of the motor in dry place
- INOX SUCTION GRID to prevent the entry of foreign bodies with a diameter greater than the light of the slots and lower than the free passage of the impeller.
- SPECIAL SUPPORT PLATE (In order to install the pump on an existing well without carrying out structural work in the plant, it has been made a special base – 1000 x 1000 mm).
The pump, with 132 kW motor, has been tested at our Test Room with subsequent release of the Running Test Report according to the UNI EN ISO 9906 standards.
PUMP TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
Q = 650 m3 / h
H = 46,5 mt
N = 1750 rpm